How To Recruit Developers for a Startup? 7 Useful TipsAugust 24, 2021
What Is RPO, and How Could It Benefit Your Business?October 7, 2021
RPO in Poland: Speed Up Remote Hiring and Get Dedicated Support in Expanding Your Business
Do you want to tap into the IT market in Poland? Are you looking to recruit Polish IT specialists remotely? Do you need a permanent recruitment and business partner in Poland to help you hire top tech talent? If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, we have something for you – Humeo’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) with a dedicated IT recruiter just for your company!
What are the benefits of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)?
- You have a dedicated IT recruiter to boost your recruiting capacity or manage all of your recruitment processes in Poland on your behalf.
- You pay a fixed monthly amount with no additional placement fees and benefit from cost savings of 50–70%, compared with the standard payment model (success fee) used by recruitment agencies.
- You have access to the world’s top IT professionals from our talent pool, and you benefit from our knowledge of the Polish IT market.
- You have a trusted local recruitment partner that knows the market inside out, offers to share its knowledge and experience with you, and helps you resolve problems as they arise.
- You can benefit from legal and administrative advice when expanding your business into Poland.
- As part of our RPO solution, you have not only a dedicated IT recruiter. You also gain access to Humeo’s recruitment tools, hiring and employer branding support, and assistance from our leadership team, whose members are ready to share their expertise and experience with you.
compared with the success fee
Why use Recruitment Process Outsourcing in Poland?
RPO is right for you if you’ve identified any of the following problems or needs in your business:
- You want to branch out into Poland.
- You want to recruit Polish software developers remotely.
- You need a trusted recruitment and business partner to support you in legal and administrative tasks and help you understand the local job market.
- Your brand as an employer is not well-known in Poland yet, and you need to invest more to source candidates more efficiently.
- You have an urgent hiring need: you want to build your remote team quickly, and you need someone to support your recruitment process locally.
How does Humeo’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing work?
- We schedule a consultation, and you let us know about your recruitment needs and plans for the future.
- You meet Humeo’s available IT recruiters, who could support your recruitment team or manage all of your recruitment processes in Poland as part of our RPO solution.
- We discuss the details of our recruitment partnership and sign a contract specifying the scope of the RPO service, including additional services such as administrative and legal support or employer branding support.
- We assign a dedicated recruiter to join your team. All of our IT recruiters are highly trained and know the job market in Poland inside out, so they integrate quickly into your company after the period of onboarding (we work out the details of onboarding with you).
- Humeo’s recruiter helps you run (and speed up!) your recruitment processes for an agreed period of time: 3, 6, or 12 months, or even longer – it’s up to you to decide.
- You free your team from recruitment tasks, so you can focus on your core business.
- You can manage costs and risks in a more flexible and efficient way because you don’t need to hire a full-time recruiter. You only use the RPO solution when you need it, so when your hiring needs go down, you can opt out of the RPO service on the terms agreed on in the contract we’ve signed.
Contact us now
To sum up, RPO is a solution that will help you speed up your recruitment processes. By partnering with a local recruitment agency with a broad knowledge of the job market in the IT sector in Poland, you can also reduce your costs and risks.
Interested in checking out Humeo’s RPO service?
Fill out the form below if you would like to know how the RPO would work for you.
Marketing Specialist | Humeo - Recruitment Geeks